About Zinafe, UK
Seeking to safeguard our fellowship and our world for future generations.
Zinafe Relationship With CHURCH OF ENGLAND
The Zimbabwe National Anglican Fellowship (UK), Zinafe is part of the Anglican Communion.
Members of the Church of England (Anglicans) trace their Christian roots back to the early Church. The basis of the faith of the Church of England is the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments (the Bible) and the teachings of the early Church Fathers. The Church of England is part of the Anglican Communion, a worldwide family of churches with more than 70 million adherents in 38 Provinces spreading across 161 countries.
Although these churches are autonomous, they are also uniquely unified through their history, their theology, their worship and their relationship to the ancient See of Canterbury, seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Zinafe Vision Statement
And Jesus said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.” (Mathew 9:37)
Our Mission statement
Our mission is to be at the heart of the Zimbabwe Anglican Fellowship in Diaspora radiating God’s Love.
- Being radically inclusive, welcoming people regardless of their age, background, economic circumstances, cultural background or physical ability
- Encouraging our fellowship members to participate in all aspects of their local Anglican Parishes and branches.
- Preaching, teaching and living the Word of God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in both holistic and contextual way.
- Create and maintain cultural awareness of traditional Zimbabwean Anglican Church styles of worship and music and to participate in relevant ZINAFE activities.
Committed to reach every soul of our Zimbabwean Anglican brother or sister and bring them to Christ.
- Christ-centred – prayerfully attempting to imitate Jesus Christ’s welcome and challenge to the world as set out in the Gospels.
- Transformative – being dynamic agents of change, encouraging new growth and spiritual discovery.
- Inclusive – reflecting the radical call of love to all people.
- Compassionate – speaking and acting in support of vulnerable people.
Spread the word
Get in Touch
For more information please call us or send us e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.